Body Sport Twist & Flex Bar, Red, Light, 11 lb. – Flexible Rehab Equipment for Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow, Arm Injuries, & Tendonitis – Resistance Training for Improved Grip & Strength
Article: B09PZJ9ZGM (0888050528)
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
- DYNAMIC REHAB SUPPORT. The Body Sport twist & flex bar is a dynamic, high-quality rehab essential designed to help support and aid elbow and shoulder/arm injuries. Convenient, portable, and easy to use, this forearm strengthener may help improve grip and strength and reduce discomfort in the arm, hand, and shoulder.
- HARD HITTING. Cylindrically shaped with a 1.5" diameter and 12" length, the twist & flex bar is made with dry natural rubber durable enough to withstand repeated bending, twisting, and oscillating exercises and rehab routines.
- STRENGTH & DEXTERITY. This twist bar is a resistance therapy alternative for those with tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, tendonitis, and other arm and/or shoulder injuries as it may help improve grip strength as well as dexterity, strength, and endurance in the hand, arm, shoulder, and elbow.
- ENHANCED GRIP. This physical therapy device features outer ridges along the bar for enhanced gripping. It is recommended for users suffering from hand, arm, elbow, and shoulder overuse to help reduce associated muscle discomfort and/or weakness.
- PROGRESSIVE RESISTANCE. The BodySport twist & flex bar is available in four color-coded resistance levels for users of all physical stages. Each progressive resistance level is measured in pounds of force required to bend the bar: yellow (7 lb., extra light), red (11 lb., light), green (15 lb., medium), and blue (24 lb., heavy).
100% quality guarantee
14 days for return